- All sales are final. No refunds.
- Accessories are non-returnable.
- We will be happy to exchange your item(s) that are unworn, in prefect condition with all tags attached (if applicable) within (7) days from the date of purchase (in-store). For items ordered online, your day will begin the day your item was delivered.
- There will be no exchange on damage items caused by the customer.
- A store credit will be issued to customer’s account if an exchange is not available at the time of request.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee for any cancellation on processed orders.
- Customers are responsible for shipping fees for non-damaged items returned.
- Returned items that have missing parts or not in its original package will not be eligible for exchange.
- We reserve the right to refuse any returns/exchanges if the above procedures have not been followed.
Note: All exchanges must be pre-authorized before shipping back. Please make sure you contact our customer service department before resending your item(s).
Where do I send my return to?
Please address your package to:
7806 Chervil Ln
Baytown, Texas 77521
Should you receive a damaged item, please take a photo of the item which clearly displays the damage and email the photo to our Customer Service department (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with a description of the damaged item and your order/invoice number. Once we receive your email and assess the damage, we will be in contact with you to determine the needed outcome.